Mount Holly Bicycles is OPEN for Repairs and Telephone Retail ONLY.
In accordance with NJ mandates, our storefront and showroom will be closed to retail traffic. Repair services will be provided curbside and any retail purchases must be made over the phone with curbside pickup.
- Other repairs (tune-up, special parts order required, etc.) will be given an estimated time of completion and you will be contacted for pick up.
- You will be contacted by phone or email once your repair is complete.
- When you arrive, call 609-267-6620 and provide your name.
- If paying by credit card, payment will be processed over the phone.
- An associate will deliver your bike curbside, and can help load it into your car if necessary.
- Purchase orders and credit card payment will be taken over the phone, and items will be delivered curbside. NO CUSTOMERS ARE PERMITTED INTO THE STOREFRONT AND WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE TEST RIDES AT THIS TIME.
- We recommend visiting our website www.mthollybicycles.com to browse available items. Our associates are also happy to discuss your needs for bicycles and accessories over the phone.
All products coming in & going out of the shop will be cleaned with disinfectant wipes. Receipts will be provided via e-mail unless requested otherwise. All credit card payments will be taken over the phone. Cash payments are still accepted. We ask for your patience at this time as we all adapt to this temporary workflow. If your call goes to voicemail, please hang up and try again shortly. We will be doing our best to get to all customers in a timely manner.
We take our role in the community very seriously, and know that for some customers— especially during this time of crisis— a bike isn’t just a hobby, it’s a means of transportation. We reserve the right to prioritize essential repairs over non-essential upgrades, and ask that you use your best judgement when seeking services at this time. We understand that these measures are unconventional, but are committed to keeping our customers on the road. We know that by taking the necessary precautions to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we will all be able to return to business as usual in the near future.
We Now Carry Wahoo Smart Trainers!
Stop by our shop this fall to check out these state-of-the-art smart trainers, and how their virtual riding experience effectively simulates real world riding!